Product Details +-
ERIKA are ski pants for women made from techno fleece for ease of movement. Crafted from a water resistant, repellent, and windproof two-layer fabric, it features snow gaiters, a scuff guard and water-resistant zippers for snowproof protection. Fitted cut and padded detailing ensure optimal fit and sleek slopestyle.
- Ski pant
- Techno Fleece fabric
- Water resistant and repellent
- Windproof shell
- Snow gaiters
- Scuff guard at inseam hem
- Pockets with zippers
- Water resistant zipper
- Machine washable
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to be worn with light layers.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Inseam: 31'' / cm.
- Shell: 82% polyamide/nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Lining: 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur, remove the puller. Washi nside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.