FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Recommend sizing up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
ELITA-SH is a fitted nano down ski jacket for women with Agile-360 two-way stretch for ease of movement. Water resistant, repellent, windproof and breathable, it features a removable hood, an elastic buckled belt, a removable powder skirt and an adjustable hem. Adorned with luxurious and responsibly-sourced Saga fur at hood, detachable for customizable styling. A high-quality performance piece engineered for superior warmth and technical comfort.
- Ski performance nano down jacket with removable hood
- 800 fill power
- Deep Cold: Down to -20°C
- Detachable responsibly-sourced Saga fur trim
- Agile-360 two-way stretch shell
- Storm placket
- Zipper pockets
- Elastic belt with buckle
- Inside pocket
- Goggle cleaner and key holder
- Zippered ski pass pocket at left sleeve
- Removable fur trim at hood
- Removable powder skirt and adjustable hem
- Storm cuffs with thumb loops
- Water resistant, repellent and breathable
- Fitted cut
- Machine washable
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 26'' / 66 cm.
- Shell: 84% polyamide/nylon, 16% elastane/spandex. Combo: 100% dyed sheepskin. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur, remove the puller. Washi nside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.