Product Details +-
HUGH is a responsibly-sourced light down vest for men with a stand collar and zip front closure. The soft quilted shell is water resistant, repellent, and breathable with insulated zip waist pockets. A stylish versatile layer for transitional weather.
- 2-in-1 light down vest
- RDS-certified down
- Light: Down to 0°C
- Channel quilt stitching
- Center front zip closure with stand collar
- Removable hood with storm visor
- Water-resistant, repellent, and breathable
- Logo patch at chest
- Regular fit
- Made in Italy
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 25 ½'' / 64 cm.
- Shell: 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove the puller. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 30°C at delicate gentle setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry at low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Iron with or without steam by hand, or press on commercial equipment, at a low temperature (not exceeding 110°C). Dry clean using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.